Remember to save
1. Open Graphics and mask in psp, copy and paste then close the originals.
2. With both of your graphics, go to layer palette, then right click on
background and promote background to layer
3. We will be working with Ocean of tears graphic, but donít worry about how
big it is, we will be resizing it later.
4. Change the colour to a colour of your choice using Colourize Go Adjust,
Hue and Saturation, Colourize
5. Choose a colour you like, but make sure not to have the colour too dark.
Hereís the colour I used
6. We are going to add the mask to our graphic, Layers, loads/save mask, load
mask from disc, click yes at prompt. Look for nik-warpedreflections using these
7. In layer palette, right click, delete mask, click yes, right click on
group, merge layers.
8. Bring up your remaining graphic, copy, paste as new layer onto the graphic
we have been working on.
9. Layers, move down.
10. Rename layers, Ocean view (Top layer) and Pier or birds for your bottom
11. Change the blend mode on Ocean view to Soft Light
12. Crop off excess background now, just below the white on the pier
13. Add new layer, move to bottom
14. Flood fill with colour, something that matches the colourizing you did, I
15. Reduce the opacity of your Pier layer to 72
16. Duplicate your Ocean view layer, close off all layers accept your Ocean
View layer and new copy, merge, merge visible.
17. View, view all
18. Now we are going to add some nice effects to our graphic.
19. Go to Effects, Texture Effects, Blinds, using these settings, colour of
your choice, I used #fbdcc0
20. Change the blend mode on Ocean view to Soft Light again
21. New layer
22. Selection, Loads/Save Selection, Ocean of Tears_Ms selection
23. Flood fill with colour of your choice, I used #fbdcc0
24. Change blend mode to Hard Light
25. Selections, select none
26. Right click, duplicate
27. With your copy highlighted, Image, Flip, Image, Mirror
28. Back to first selection we did (Top one)
29. Effects, Distortion Effects, Wind
30. Wind direction, from left, Wind strength 100
31. Click on the copy of your selection (Bottom one)
32. Add Wind effect again, but change the Wind direction to From Right
33. Layers, Merge, Merge Visible
34. We are going to add your quote now to your top selection.
35. Pick a darker colour than the one you used for your selection, we need a
contrast, if you chose a dark colour then the opposite applies, or you could use
white. I used #da8b49
36. Choose a nice script font, Vector, size 30 and click on your graphic
37. With your text surrounded by Vector, adjust it so that it fitís nicely
into your selection, like soÖ
38. Add drop shadow with these settings
39. Merge, Merge Visible
40. Using a thick font, on your colour palette, click the bottom colour
palette off (Hide)
Same colour, size 100, Vector, stroke 1
41. Place in bottom Left hand corner of your tag
42. Convert to rastor layer
43. Add same drop shadow as before Nearly finished now LOL
44. Choose a nice script font, you can use the same one as your quote if you
want. And add your name again, we are going to place this over your thick font.
Make sure that you unclick hide on your layer palette
45. Stroke 0, size 72
46. Add drop shadow with these settings twice
47. Merge, Merge Visible
48. Resize your tag to something suitable to you, we are all different, some
of us like bug tags LOL I resized mine by 65 %
49. Image, Add Borders
50. Select Magic wand
and click inside your Border so you see little marching ants all around your
51. Effects, Texture Effects, Blinds, use same settings as before
52. Selections, select none
53. Your tag is now finished, donít forget to add your watermark and save as
Jpeg or Gif.